So, you’ve purchased a course (and it's accompanying micro-learning library!), and you want to check out the various components to start assigning training… in just a few clicks, you can–and send the links to anyone on your team to review, too!
To Preview Training, from your Dashboard:
- Click ‘Add Training’ button in upper right corner
- Select the course you want to view content for.
- Click “One-Off Assignment”
- Filter by “All Content” , “Core Learning”, or “Continuous Learning”
- Click the “Preview Content” link next to each module.
- The assignment will open in a new tab
- Click “Let’s train” and begin to review the content! In a nudge preview, you can click around as you please throughout (no timer or sequential order of content required).
If a course is not appearing here but you purchased it, reach out to your Customer Success Manager or email@example.com.
Note: Training viewed through a preview link like this will not count towards training requirements or show on your learner transcript in Ethena.