To enroll team members in Ethena courses via CSV:
- Head to the Team members section of the dashboard.
- Go to the "Add Team Members" button in the top right.
- In future, you can download the team members info with the CSV File optioned pictured above.
The CSV needs to feature the following columns:
- Email: Team member email address
- Name: Team member full name (First Name Last Name)
- Manager: Yes or No to indicate whether the learner is a people manager
- Country: Use the 3-letter ISO country code (USA, CAN, GBR, etc.)
- State: 2-letter state abbreviations; Left blank for non-US learners.
- Department (optional): Team member’s department
- Custom_Category (optional): Check out this article for more information about setting a custom field in your CSV
- Status: Set “Active” for any active employees and “Terminated” for any employees you would like to deactivate.
- Manager_Email (optional): Email address of the team member's manager; used to power Team Insights for Ethena Premium & Enterprise
- Manager must be a learner in Ethena
- Worker Type
Such as Employee, Contractor, Intern etc.
Click here to view a sample CSV with additional instructions.
Once ready, upload this in the Add team Members interface and you are done! Just be sure that the file type is .csv and you will be good to go!