Ethena integrates with several HRIS and Directory providers to allow for automated user management and training enrollment.
In order to set up your HRIS integration, follow the below instructions:
- Head to your Integration Settings page in Ethena
- Find your HRIS or Directory and choose 'Connect'
- Don't see your HRIS, or see 'Talk to Support' instead? Reach out to email@example.com for more information on this integration.
- Select your 'Location Override' choice
- Most customers choose 'No Override', which means that each user's location will reflect their actual HRIS location. Some customers prefer to override some users' locations to California for training purposes. If you're not sure, we'd recommend choosing 'No Override'.
- Follow the prompts provided
- These vary per system, and may require you to log into your HRIS admin account, enter an API key or other credentials, or create a service user in your HRIS.
- Instructions per HRIS (not all systems have their own guide; if yours isn't listed here, proceed with the prompts in Ethena): Rippling | Gusto | Bamboo HR | ADP Workforce Now | Ceridian Dayforce | ChartHop | Freshteam | Hibob | HR Partner | Humaans | Justworks | Namely | Nmbrs | Okta | Paychex | Paycor | Paylocity | PeopleHR | Sage HR | SAP SuccessFactors | Sapling | Sequoia One | TriNet | UKG Pro | UKG Ready | Zenefits
- Note: For any service user/API key instructions where you need to select access types, you can exclude any permissions related to compensation or time off. Please include all other permissions.
- Wait 10-15 minutes for data to sync
- Some integrations will sync instantly; most will take ~10 minutes for your user list to appear in Ethena.
- Taking longer than that, or having trouble connecting? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for troubleshooting assistance.