Skip to main content
Connecting Namely using Merge
- In Namely, click on your name in the top right corner, then select 'API' in the dropdown menu.
- Select 'Personal Access Tokens' and create a new one called 'Ethena'.
- Copy the generated token.
- Then head over to Ethena's integration settings page and choose 'Connect' next to the Namely integration.
- Enter your company's Namely subdomain, followed by the Personal Access Token.
- Connect! Within 5 minutes, you'll see your team list loaded into Ethena.