Sequoia One integrates with Ethena to sync employee data to Ethena’s platform, reducing the overhead of managing multiple systems.
Below references the steps that are taken to get this live:
- Contact your Sequoia One HRBP and request that they enable the ChartHop integration in HRX.
- Once the ChartHop integration is enabled in Sequoia One, follow the prompts in Ethena to connect to Sequoia One via ChartHop Connect
- Head to the Account > Integrations section of the Admin Hub or follow this link
- Scroll down and click “Connect Sequoia One” on the Sapling card.
- You will then be prompted to select whether you would like to override the locations of your learners for the purpose of harassment prevention training assignments. You can choose:
- No override - Learners’ training will be assigned based on their actual work location.
- Force location to CA for US learners - All learners in the US will be assigned the harassment prevention course that meets California standards. Note that this training will be 120 minutes for managers and 60 minutes for individual contributors and will reference California law. Learners outside the US will be assigned training based on their actual work location.
- Force location to CA for ALL learners - All learners, regardless of location, will be assigned the harassment prevention course that meets California standards. Note that this training will be 120 minutes for managers and 60 minutes for individual contributors and will reference California law.
- Once you have chosen the override option, you will then be prompted on a new page to sign into Sequoia One, entering your subdomain and creating an API access token.
- After you have completed this you will be returned to Ethena and a success message will display to let you know the connection has been established!
Sequoia One is now connected to Ethena! This will now allow you to automatically manage learners in Ethena as you make changes in Sequoia One. The integration will automatically add new learners, remove terminated learners, and update location & role changes directly from Sequoia One.
What data does Ethena have access to in Sequoia One?
- Basic info (name, job title)
- Contact info (email, phone, address)
- Manager, department, location
- Start and end dates