You may have an update that you need to make to a custom course that has already been assigned to your team such as an update for a company handbook.
Thankfully, you can update this and be sure that folks are getting the up to date course without needing to create a new assignment!
- Go to the course catalog page and find the custom course you would like to update!
- Once here, Add the new module/updated one. Click "Add new module" and upload your file here.
- Once this is done, you will want to got back to the assignment, and click edit to get the following screen:
- In the above example we have replaced Core Learning with the updated "Golf SCORM 2" module. The important thing to note is to check the box for "Yes, update retroactively". This will then sent the new content to all team members who have already been sent the assignment.
- Once this is done, you are finished! Your new module will be ready for your team to undertake!
- For housekeeping you may wish to go back to your custom course and archive the old module. Click on edit > and then scroll down to the red "Archive" button.