To protect the privacy of employees reporting concerns through Ethena’s Hotline & Case Management tool, you will likely want to restrict access to the tool to just a small number of admins.
To determine which admins can access Case Management:
- Click on Settings in the lefthand menu on your Ethena admin hub.
- On the Settings page, click Administrators.
- By default, all admins in the admin hub will be designated as “Account Admins”, meaning they have access to all available sections of the admin hub, including Case Management. To remove an admin’s access to the Hotline & Case Management, first, select their name from the admin list.
- In the Edit Permissions modal, change the admin’s role type from “Account Admin” to “Feature Admin”.
- As a Feature Admin, the admin will retain access to the training section of the admin hub. You can check the boxes for other sections to enable or disable access to other parts of the system. Leave the “Case Management” box unchecked to prevent the admin from accessing this area of the admin hub. Click Set Permissions to save.
Note that employees can see which admins have access to their reports in the reporting form: