If you would like your team to receive training notifications via Slack, you can integrate Ethena and Slack in your admin hub.
To integrate Ethena and Slack:
- Navigate to the Account page of your Ethena Admin Hub
- Click on the Integrations tab
- Find the Slack tile and click "Add to Slack"
- Clicking this button will direct you to a Slack setup page (if you are a Slack admin for your organization) or to a request form (if you are not a Slack admin for your organization). Follow the steps on the page to complete the integration.
- Next is to go to the Notifications tab of the settings page and enable Slack notifications as shown here:
- Once the integration is complete, the Slack tile in Ethena will show a "Remove Slack" button. On the Team Members page, members of your team for whom the Slack integration has successfully synced will show a Slack icon next to their names. **Note that it may take a few minutes after you integrate with Slack for these icons to appear.
If you see any team members who are not showing a Slack icon next to their name, it is possible that their Slack email address and Ethena email address do not match. Check out this article for instructions on how to update the email address associated with a Slack account.
Once the integration is set up, team members will receive Ethena notifications directly in the Apps section of their Slack workspace.
Click here to view sample Ethena Slack notifications.