Once an assignment has been created within Ethena, you may want to make edits to it, such as changing the training date or other settings associated with the assignment.
Instructions for editing a training assignment in Ethena:
What you will want to do is head to the specific assignment, and then check the edit box shown in the below screenshot on the right hand side of the panel.
Alternatively, you can select each individual item you would like to edit from changing the deadline, enabling auto enroll or enrolling new team members in the assignment!
Once you click on edit, it'll open up the following side panel:
- Training Date: Here you choose whether your training will occur one time or recur on an annual basis. You can also edit your annual training date.
- Learners you would like the training sent to (default is set to all - but you can specify with a CSV upload)
- Whether you would like content to be released when a new learner is added (our deferral period), or if someone's role changes and they need additional training assigned (eg CA based managers).
- Changing your assignment deadline
- Choose if you would like continuous learning enabled (default is enabled)
- Whether to send automated training reminders for folks who have not completed it on time.
- If you would like Team Insights enabled for your managers
Once you are happy with your changes, just hit the "Update Training" button and you are done!