When a team member is going on leave, admins have the ability to record this leave period in their Ethena Admin Hub.
Setting up leave for a team member enables the admin to:
- Immediately release outstanding core curriculum training to the team member (in cases where the team member is not yet complete). This allows the team member to be marked as complete prior to the leave period starting.
- Prevent the team member from receiving new training notifications during the duration of the leave period.
To set up a leave period for a team member:
- Navigate to the Team Members page and search for the team member to be put on leave.
- Click the on their name and scroll down to "Actions" and select "Add/Edit Leave..."
- In the Team Member Leave dialog box:
- Just set a start and end date here and you are all ready!
Although team members do not receive new training notifications during leave, new training nudges do accumulate in this period for them to complete upon their return. For example, if someone was on leave for 3 months they would not receive any notifications for this duration. They would return to to three new training assignments once they are back from leave.
Team members are automatically reactivated in Ethena once they are back and receive a notification to complete the accumulated trainings on your organization's next monthly notification date.