There are three permission levels on the Ethena platform:
- Account Admin
- Feature Admin
Access - Learners have access to their personal learning center. The learning center contains the learner’s outstanding training nudges for completion, completed training nudges for review, and links to company dating and harassment policies (if included by an admin user).
Login - Learners do not have any Ethena login credentials (username and password). They access their learning center via magic link or SSO where implemented. Magic links are unique to each user and delivered via Slack or email.
Access - Admins have access to the entire Ethena admin hub, where they can manage their organization’s users and settings.
In the admin hub, Account Admins have access to view and edit the following information:
- Team member names
- Team member email addresses
- Team member locations
- Team member manager statuses
- Team member departments
- Team member training pauses
- Team training schedule
- Team notification method (Slack or email)
- Company harassment and dating policy URLs
- Integrations with Slack and/or HRIS’s
In the admin hub, Account Admins have access to view the following information:
- Records of team members’ completed and outstanding training
- Team member training completion statuses
- Team member training magic link URLs
- Team member learner transcripts
Login - Admins log into the admin hub with a username and password, or through single sign-on.
Account Admins can limit access for other admins, designating them as Feature Admins. You can also choose a restricted option which allows minimal access (for example only being able to view reports made to your company by employees).
Feature Admins have access to one or more of the following areas of the admin portal:
- Ethena Training - Can create and assign training, view assignments, and manage team members. Note that all Feature Admins must be Ethena Training Admins.
- Employee Surveys - Can draft and assign surveys and view survey assignments and results.
- Hotline & Case Management - Can view and manage misconduct reports.
- IT - Can manage team members and company settings, including billing, integrations, and company policies
The below matrix breaks down what each level allows:
|All Admins||Account Admin||Training||Training (Restricted)||HCM||HCM (Restricted)||IT|
|Billing & Seats||MANAGE||x||x||x||x||MANAGE|
|Hotline & Case Management||MANAGE||x||x||MANAGE||x||x|
Click here for information about how to set Feature Admin permissions.