Just to be sure you are set-up for success with our Phishing Simulator we will require you to allowlist our messaging. Otherwise your email provider is going to (quite rightly) block our simulators phishing attempts so you will not get any emails sent out!
See below on how to get this setup for Microsoft Outlook.
- Log in to your Microsoft 365 Admin Center (admin.microsoft.com) using an administrator account.
- Navigate to the Exchange Admin Center
- From the Admin center home page, select Admin centers from the left-hand menu.
- Click on Exchange to open the Exchange Admin Center.
- Create a Mail Flow Rule
- In the Exchange Admin Center, find and select mail flow from the features pane on the left.
- Click on the rules tab in the top menu.
- Set Up a New Rule to Bypass Spam Filtering
- Click on + to create a new rule.
- From the drop-down menu that appears, select Bypass spam filtering
- Configure the Rule
- In the new window that opens, give your rule a name.
- Under the Apply this rule if... section, select the conditions to identify the phishing tool's emails. You might choose options like:
- The sender's IP addresses are: 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199
- The sender's domains are: noreply-google.com, webnotification.org, noreply-notify.com koi.goethena.com
- Specify Additional Settings
- In the same window, scroll down to specify additional settings if necessary, such as adding more conditions or exceptions.
- Under Do the following..., ensure that the action is set to Modify the message properties > Set the spam confidence level (SCL) to... > Bypass spam filtering.
- Save the Rule
- Once you've configured the rule to your satisfaction, click on Save to apply the settings.
- Test the Setup
- After setting up the allowlist, send a phishing test email to ensure that the emails are not being blocked or sent to spam.
If you have any difficulties please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist.