There may be some company policies that you feel are important to include within a custom company course. Better yet for your team to confirm that they have seen and read it as they go along! This article covers how to add a policy attestation to your custom course/s.
- The first thing you will need to to is head to the Course Catalog page and find the course you wish to edit.
- This window will then pop up. You'll need to click "edit" on the module you wish to add the policy attestation for.
- Scroll down until you see Policy Attestation and click on "Add Attestation".
- In this part you have a few things to complete.
- Intro text + link to your policy.
- Your policies name
- The attestation statement (usually something to confirm "yes I have read this and understand"
- within the intro text you can include a link top your policy.
You can generate a link to the policy by clicking the Add Policy link. It'll bring up the below window for you to add the link (to the policy document) and your policies name. This will then copy a link that you can paste into the introduction with a direct link to your policy.
- Once this is all done, you can hit save and this will then be included within your custom course as a check point!