Is there a way to add multiple choice questions in a custom training course? We now have this option available in app! This will require folks undertaking training to answer the question correctly before moving on in their training session.
Let's show you how to do this:
- When creating your training assignment you have the option of adding a "Check On Learning" at the end of any module you like. Scroll down to this and click "Add Check On Learning"
- This will then open up the Add Question window and we're going to break down what is possible here.
- Intro Text: You can choose if you would like to add some introduction text on the learning slide prior to the question.
- Question: What would you like to ask your learners at this point in the training?
- Answers: At least 2, and a maximum of 5 total. Just type in the answers you would like to present folks and then be sure to mark which ones are correct or incorrect. You can select multiple options for each!
- "Customize Response": This additional layer allows you to add specific responses to each answer. It would be as simple as "You got it!" to something a little longer and course specific "That's right! our policy requires folks to...". You get the gist!
- Once you are all done here, you save the question and this will then be added into the module you have crafted!