We're going to cover where to view reports from your team and what you will see on the Admin side. This is only available to Admin users who have the Account Admin or Case Management permission.
First up, we're going to want to head on over to the Case Management page here:
As you can see in the above example, we have four total reports visible each with different statuses. You can make quick updates from this page by clicking the three dots next to the Owner column shown here:
In this article we're going to select an individual report and break it down for you!
The different statuses are defined below. The status of the report will be automatically changed when a new report or follow up questions are submitted. You can also manually update the status at anytime.
- Submitted (New reports)
- Waiting on Information (awaiting the reporter to reply to your question/s)
- Info Received (A reply from the reporter has been sent back)
- Under Review (Report is ready to check over and mark as Closed when appropriate)
- Closed (Report has been marked as resolved)
When you click into one of these reports you are displayed the following page which contains the following info:
- The option to add/edit a report owner
- The submission date
- Date the report was last updated
- If the reporter is marked as anonymous or if they have provided their name
- If follow ups are enabled. If so, this means you can contact the reporter with the button on the right hand side:
- The option to update the status of the report as you move through your process.
The report itself is visible to review within this page, or alternatively you can download this as a PDF should you choose to do so. You can also add a category to your report for later reference using our default options or add your own custom category:
On the second tab we have a Notes page where you can add any additional information for this incident which are only viewable internally and not to the employee who sent this report.
If you have any further questions about individual reports, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org