You may wish to check in on your team's progress across a full course, for example to check how people are tracking on your Harassment Prevention curriculum. Thankfully this is possible both within the Dashboard and through a CSV export if you prefer a more granular data style!
The video below demonstrates how to do this:
If you prefer a text version we have this also!
- Firstly, you will want to head to a specific assignment for the course you would like to track. In our example, we are using Harassment Prevention Core Learning.
- Next, you will want to select the assignments by using the filter in the top left. You can choose as many assignments as you would like - please note how many people have been enrolled. There may be newer folks at your organisation who have not yet been assigned that training.
- Once you have your chosen assignments, you can then utilize our filters to get a more refined set of results which you can then export as a CSV file.
- The CSV file contains the following useful information:
- The learner's name
- Course/s they are enrolled in
- Assignments they have been assigned and the date they were assigned
- The due date to complete the assignment
- Whether the assignment is complete, is within the deadline (in progress) or incomplete
- Whether the assignment is core curriculum or continuous learning
- From here you can create a custom report and in the example in the video we created a filter for core curriculum for California based learners. which looks like this:
What does the CSV look like?
In the CSV export, each individual will have a row for each assignment they have been given.
It looks a little like the below. The two columns to pay attention to most are "Assignment_Name" & "Assignment Status". It'll show one of three statuses:
COMPLETED - Training is done
WITHIN_DEADLINE - They still have training to complete, but it's not overdue.
INCOMPLETE - Training is overdue and needs completion as soon as possible.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org